Tuesday 19 August 2014

Graphic 45 mini album made using envelope board

Something a little different for me today
I like making mini book and made this one using graphic 45 papers

I have used a 8x8 pad called 'Couture collection'


Each pocket is made using the envelope board by WRM keepers

All of the images are from the pad and I have only used lace and a few dies for extra details


There is lots of pockets in this mini book and it was fun to make


Sometimes it is nice to have a change from cards and I find making mini books very relaxing



Hope I did not bore you with too many pictures but it is not a easy project to photograph 
Louise xx




3 comments:

Allthingsinky said...

This is simply stunning, Love it..

sheila said...

Hi just like to say this must have taken you ages and ages to do but so much fun.xxx

Juls said...

stunning creation!! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...