Monday 17 February 2014

Gift box and card


Just wanted to show you a quick card,box and envelope I have made by using the new release die and sentiment from Whimsy.
The die is called New fancy square  and the sentiment is Love tiles


I made the envelope on my WRM envelope board and added a matching liner
The design is very simple but that's what I love because it can be made very quick
Great if you forget someone's birthday


On the box I have just turned the sentiment and die into a tag and used a little ribbon
Thank you for looking
Louise xx




3 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous gift box and card
hugs Tamara

Ann-Marie said...

Beautiful! Love the colour scheme. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Carol S. said...

Love this die! Beautiful card and box. the colours are beautiful. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...